Wednesday, January 4, 2012

did you say a.m?

so today was day 1 on the insanity process of training for a 1/2 marathon. brandy, my personal marathon trainer/crazy enough friend that believes I can do this decided to start our training process at 4:45.....a.m. yes, that time does exist. (i found out this morning) in all honesty, it was a challenge to get there. i have never been a morning person and I don't like coffee so there ya go. it really went well though. (thank you brandy!) i know this is only day 1 but I'm very excited and ready to keep moving forward.


and a favorite quote that fits this morning..
"promise me you'll always remember:
  you're braver than you believe,
  and stronger than you seem,
  and smarter than you think."
  -christopher robin
  (winnie the pooh)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Beth! I believe in you too! I'd love to work up to that too but I have a ways to go. If it makes you feel any better I hate exercise and mornings, so I totally feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete